You can earn money by answering questions and sharing your experience with others.
1. A Subscriber asks a question and assigns related tags (keywords).
2. Askapro selects a Pro that matches the related tags.
3. If that Pro is you, you will receive that question in your Inbox.
4. You have a limited time to either "Accept" or "Pass" that question. *
5. Once the Subscriber is satisfied with the answer, they will mark it as "Accepted".
6. You will then receive $1 for answering that question. Payouts happen once per month. **
* If you "Accept", then you can proceed with answering that question. If you "Pass", then the question will be re-assigned to another qualified Pro.
** The current payout amount is only $1/answer because we are still in Beta. We most definitely plan to increase this amount. Once we gather more data from the Beta phase, we will enhance our payout abilies so that Pros are generously compensated for their time and effort. There's no limit to how many questions you can answer each month.
* Professional experience means you are (or have been) financially compensated to produce work in any of the above Software, Departments, or Industries. Once you submit your application, we will further review your qualifications by reviewing your submitted links (portfolios, reels, websites, etc.).
There are so many passionate individuals who are trying to learn software or become better Animators, Compositors, Editors, VFX Artists etc. But they don't always have the connections to learn from the best. We're looking for Professionals who aren't just talented and experienced, but who are also patient and helpful.
Through Askapro, you can share your knowledge and experience with others and help build up the next generation of artists.
(One of the best ways to become better at something is to teach it to other people. So in helping others, you'll be helping yourself as well!)
Answering questions on Askapro can be an easy way to supplement your primary income. Some questions might take 15 minutes to answer (like helping someone troubleshoot a problem with their project file), but other questions might only take a few minutes (like reviewing someone's demo reel).
As we are still in Beta, Pros currently get paid $1/answer. But we want to push this much higher. Your involvement and feedback throughout the Beta phase will help shape what this platform becomes. So as we gather more data and continue to grow as a platform and company, we will be able to enhance our payout abilities so that Pros are more generously compensated for their time and effort.